Book The Bunkhouse
Thank you for showing an interest in hiring The Bunkhouse! Before you book, there are few things we ask you to bear in mind:
Terms and Conditions
- The Bunkhouse will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. We ask that you vacate the property by 10.30 am on the day of departure to allow time for cleaning and any maintenance before the next visitors arrive. We can arrange to store your luggage on the day of your departure after 10.30am to allow an extra day for that last walk, route on the cliffs or dip in the sea!
- Provision for pets can be made subject to prior discussion.
- The number of persons confirmed by the booking must not be exceeded.
- All outdoor gear and footwear must be kept in the drying room/lock-up.
- Upon vacation of bunkhouse, we ask that you leave The Bunkhouse clean and tidy using the cleaning products provided and to inform us of any damage or breakages.
- It is advisable that the visitor takes out their own holiday insurance cover as we are not liable for personal injury or damage to property.
- As Lower Hardingsdown Farm is a working farm, we ask that visitors do not wander around the farm buildings and stock-yard without permission.
- Stag and Hen weekends accepted but require a bond when booking and have to occupy both properties.
Things to Bring
The Bunkhouse is fully furnished and well equipped: we provide pillows, cleaning products and washing-up liquid. Bedding is not supplied as standard but can be hired if preferred at £5.00 per person. Or, if you would like to bring your own you will need to bring:
- Single Duvet Covers (although Duvets are provided)
- Bottom Sheets
- 2 Pillowcases
- Extra Loo Rolls: only one is provided per toilet!
The Bunkhouse is fully equipped for self catering, you will, of course, need to bring your own food!
If you want to know anything else about The Bunkhouse, or are unsure about availability, feel free to contact us!
Completion and signing of the booking form indicates acceptance of these conditions.
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
Provisional bookings by phone or email, and confirmed by 30% deposit.